Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wut does get ur hair thinned out mean?

it means that ur hairstylist would give you these layers in a way so that your hair will be thinner,towards the bottom so you will be able to style it/straighten it much easier, and it will stay that way longer. and it will not look as poofy if you have poofy hair.



Wut does get ur hair thinned out mean?

It means that you will still have hair only thinner.. Its a way of lessening the hair not by length but by thickness..



Wut does get ur hair thinned out mean?

my hairstylist uses a razor or something and pulls it down my hair... it feels weird like hair is being pulled out of my head but it doesn't hurt. lol.



also she holds up a chunk of my hair and snips at it all over the place with thinning scissors... then she combs it and the hair she cut comes out.



my hair is way too thick so i don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment