Monday, July 27, 2009

I have very thin hair. Has anyone tried hair extensions?

What are the best kind to get? Something from a professional salon or something like the HSN Jessica Simpson extensions?



I have very thin hair. Has anyone tried hair extensions?

go to the salon not a run down run either they will help you decide what is best for you it will run you close to $400 depending on the lenght,color and cut but it is so worth it



I have very thin hair. Has anyone tried hair extensions?

funny, i saw that infommercial about the JS extensions, i don't know extensions seem pretty uncomfortable and fake.



I have very thin hair. Has anyone tried hair extensions?

there are a lot of good ones but if the person doesnt know what they are doing they will look awful



I have very thin hair. Has anyone tried hair extensions?

Forget it--you may get allergic reaction and they don't wear well on all people---no matter how pretty the pictures look.



Rogain (separate for men and women) is the most effective and proven remedy on the market. Herbal treatment which has proven effective for hair thickening includes raw egg (yolk portion) rubbed on the scalp, coconut oil massage and a root called "amla" or "rintha" from India.



I have very thin hair. Has anyone tried hair extensions?

yer, well not me put somone i no



tip, must go to a good salon no wer trashy otherwise it may go wrong. my friend went 2 a real cheap salon 2 have it done just 4 a party and they went soooo wrong! they had to cut them out! it was a nightmere

No comments:

Post a Comment