Monday, July 27, 2009

Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

Also, how can I make my hair hair thin if it's thick?



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

just blow dry it straight to make it thick (not upside down)



%26amp;%26amp; then use a hair straightening product or shampoo before using a flat iron



sunsilk easy straightening cream is really easy-to-use %26amp; you apply it before blow-drying



http://www.sunsilk.com/main_product/Main...



*hope this helps*



-mazi



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

NO you can not



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

if you have afro hair not much hope for you buddy. just shave it bald and call it a day.



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

yes you can and you can thin it by getting sort of a layered cut and blowing drying hair and straightening it!!



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

Yes, Try garnier fructis, it work.



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

sorry but no , you cant, because if ur hair is short, ur hair will fall out of the straightner thing. grow ur hair out and THEN straighten it.



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

yeah u can straighten it. and i have the same problem cuz i have thick hair!



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

you can always straighten you hair as long as it has some length but longer the easier because of the weight of your hair .There is a product called thinning scissors if you want to thin your hair but get someone who knows what there doing or go to a barber or you could end up looking like your going bald



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

Sure. You can straighten any length hair. You can also have your hair dresser to thin it out when you get it straightened. They can use texturizing scissors or give you a razor cut. Go in for a free consultation with a hairdresser, ask your questions and then decide if you want to do it. But you know what, once it's straight it won't feel or look so thick, I bet. Mine always lays smoother %26amp; flatter after I have it straightened so I don't need it thinned.



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

Yes, but it depends on the texture, actual length, and whatnot. My friends hair is about 2 inches long, thick, and afro textured and she straightens it with a comb and oven. I think the best way to do it is with a hot comb (but you have to be careful). If your hair is finer then you might want to use one of the electric ones that can do low heat. Or you can get it chemically straightened, which may thin out the hair a bit.



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

There is a hair straightening iron ezpecially made for short hair. So yes, you can:)



Can I Straighten my hair if it's short?

How to Straighten your Hair With a Flat Iron



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment