Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Disadvantages & advantages of my hair being thinnned out ?

the disadvantages %26amp; advantages of getting my hair thinned out ?



Disadvantages %26amp; advantages of my hair being thinnned out ?

I have thick hair and I had it thinned ONCE. The advantages were short term.. it looked better to me was basically it. The disadvantages were when the thinned part started growing back in... the shorter hair started getting tangled in my longer hair (and all of my hair is straight, I can only IMAGINE what it would have been like had it been wavy or curly). It seemed like it took forever to grow back to normal. I wouldn't advise it. If you use a conditioner with extra moisture and stay away from "volume enhancing" types that should help.



Disadvantages %26amp; advantages of my hair being thinnned out ?

you can manage your hair better, but our hair always falls out and then it will be too thin



Disadvantages %26amp; advantages of my hair being thinnned out ?

Well, it depends on your hair thickness.



I have majorly thick hair, and it's like heaven after it gets thinned out. It's so easy to blowdry and straighten!!! They're isn't any disadvantages, but you have to keep it up.



Disadvantages %26amp; advantages of my hair being thinnned out ?

You should get regular trims to keep the shape of your hair and get rid of any split ends. Thinning out your hair can be good to take out the "bulk" in your hair and help your hair hold its shape. If you are growing out your hair, just be sure that you don't thin out too much so that once your hair is long, you won't have scraggly ends at the bottom and thick hair near the crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment