Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Thinking of getting my hair relaxed.Look Iside for Details. I need TIPS!!?

I have brown coarse wavy thick puffy hair that goes down a little past my shoulders. I have a few Questions:



Will it make my hair thinner?



Will it De-Puff my hair?



Will it damage my hair?



How much does it cost?



I have really wavy hair will it straighen it?



Will it still work if i get it wet?



Ad any more important things I should know THANKS!



I'm Thinking of getting my hair relaxed.Look Iside for Details. I need TIPS!!?

~it will make it thinner



~it will de-puff it



~it wont damage if done correctly (example below)



~cost of mine was about $150



~it will straighten it



~if its permanent it shouldn't make a difference



ok i have done this twice...first time i loved it, it was super straight, shinny and silky...second time it wasn't that great...the second time i did it a month after hi-lighting my hair...huge mistake! it didn't come out as straight, silky or shinny...it actually maid my hair feel dry...i did it in the same place i got it done the first time so i know it wasn't the styler, if i would have waited another month or two i wouldn't have had that problem...don't get me wrong i highly encourage you to do it if that's what you want but be careful...make sure you do it in a really good salon...best thing to do is ask around...and make sure not to color your hair 2 months before or after...also you shouldn't have to re-touch it till about 9 months later or so depending on how fast your hair grows...hope this helps!



I'm Thinking of getting my hair relaxed.Look Iside for Details. I need TIPS!!?

i have a relaxer love it!! i hade nappy really coarse thick hair :[



now i have thin fine straight sily hair (i get it done at a salon)



yes it will make your hair thinner



yes it will DE-poof your hair lol it will



it will only damage your hair if you do it your self this is something that MUST i mean must BE done at a salon by a stylist



umm the prices deffer mines cost $55.00 to 72.00$



yes it will straighten it and if you wash is it might wave back up DONT worry THIS IS OK!!! MY HAVE WAVYS UP ...BREATHE LOL just use a straighten on not hight heat



yes it wills till work when you get it wet but like most people hair it will wave or up soemting mines do i use a conair straightern and i use soemthing like a het protecting spray



umm more imporant things you will go bought every so offtern tog et a touch up that's when you get your roots relaxed i get mine done every two months i want til my new growth(roots) are in hard core thick and i hope this helps and get it dont at a salon dont let anyone tell you othr wise and please dont get an over the conter relaxer ok good looking



X_X



I'm Thinking of getting my hair relaxed.Look Iside for Details. I need TIPS!!?

Relaxing your hair will get rid of the wavy puffiness. It will thin it out and make it easy to manage. There is a price to pay. Damaging will occur with any chemical process. You have to make sure you deep condition and clip ends. Every two weeks, and make sure you take care of hair. You have to invest in a satin pillow case cover. Or you can wear satin head scarf. It keeps down breakage. You have to find a good hair oil. Use three times a week as needed. Kemi oil, African Royale, ic hair polisher, their all good choose one. Good hair relaxers. Soft %26amp;Beautiful Botanical Relaxer ( Regular), Revlon Realistic(mild or Regular), Dark and Lovely (regular), Precise, Motions. Find one you want to try. The first time is going to be a virgin perm. So I would not advise you to pay. Because it will be a waste of your money. Its so easy. You literally mix up ingrediants in the box. and just put all over your hair. The whole head. then use comb to get roots to end of hair. Keep on hair about 20 min and then wash out and put the neutralizer shampoo in your hair make sure all perm is rinsed out of hair the neutralizer will stop turning your foaming pink. When its no longer pink it all out of hair. Then condition. Comb through,rinse, and blow dry and flat iron hair. put oil on last. So your hair will be bouncy and beautiful. It will look just like the hair dresser. Don't put oil on while blow drying. It weighs hair down and makes it greasy looking. When you blow dry and flat iron it will look dry but don't panic. When your finish. Put a couple of dabs of oil in palm of hand. then apply to hair until dullness disappears. You'll be a beliver ! Your hair will bounce and shake like a weave. Then in two months. Do your retouch. Only apply perm to your new growth, that's the nappy thick part. Its the root of hair to 3 inches up from root. You'll now cause you can she it looks like your natural hair. Follow the same proccedure as before. Just make sure not to put it all over til ready to rinse it out. ex: put on new growth work it in for 20 min. Then before shampoo put all over hair fo a minute. Then shampoo following procedure above. Most perm only cost 6 or 7 dollars. If you get aperm that's not in a box kit. Make sure you buy neutralizer shampoo. You always make sure to use neutralizer shampoo after relaxing hair. It stops the process of the chemical. It is a must !



I'm Thinking of getting my hair relaxed.Look Iside for Details. I need TIPS!!?

Go to a black stylist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment