Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have thin hair. How can I thicken it avoidably?

Thanks!!



I have thin hair. How can I thicken it avoidably?

Try layering your hair. It usually lifts your hair up and makes it look thicker. Dont put too much conditioner in your hair, because it will weigh your hair down and make it look thinner. You can also blow dry it upside down for more volume.



I have thin hair. How can I thicken it avoidably?

volumizing shampoo and conditioner



I have thin hair. How can I thicken it avoidably?

using a thicken shampoo or volumising shampoo..or you can have hair extensions to add volume and length depending on how strong your own hair is.



making sure u have a balanced diet and arent stressing can help as well.



I have thin hair. How can I thicken it avoidably?

Marc Anthony's "Instantly Thick" is the BEST product on the market for thickening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment