Monday, July 27, 2009

Thick hair.....TOO big.....?

well i have really thick hair and when i dry it its really big and i have to straighten it ... then its the almost the same way when i wake up....but if i sleep in a ponytail ill get this HORRIBLE crease... plus i have TONS of fly-aways.....im thinking about getting my hair thinned out pretty soon...anything thatll help my fly-aways???...and if u know anything to help my thinckness issue go ahead and include that in your answer....thanks lots!!!!!! :-D



Thick hair.....TOO big.....?

h'lo.... i have very thick hair too! i would say to not get your whole hair thined... just like me... i had parts thined and now... it's wonderful!!! about the flyaways.... mabey ur hair is too dry.. try sunsilk!!!!! good luck!!!



Thick hair.....TOO big.....?

i found a really good hair milk that helps with mine my hair is really thick also i braid mine b4 i go to bed that helps a little or you can try a balm i didn't like the balm much but it might work 4 u



Thick hair.....TOO big.....?

I got mine thinned last year and it helped mega amounts. No matter what I did it was flying away so I got it thinned and razored. Good Luck..



Thick hair.....TOO big.....?

My hair is SUPER thick too. DONT THIN YOUR HAIR!! So many girls are dying to have this thick hair (woo hoo!). Try using Sunsilk products and it helps make your hair less poufy as it drys. Trust me. It really works : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment