Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dizzy spells and hair loss every change of season - what's wrong?

Every time the season changes, especially winter into spring and summer into autumn, I find my hair thins a lot, and I also get dizzy spells when I put my head down or turn my head quickly on the pillow. I've been getting this for about five years.



Does anyone know what this is all about? Is it hormonal? Should I get some sort of blood test? Are these symptoms of something else? Just curious as I don't want to bother the doctor with it.



Dizzy spells and hair loss every change of season - what's wrong?

dose sound medical, i relay cant guess.



iv heard of people and animals that can predict earth quakes, and are very in tune with the earths magnetic fields. all most every one in my building can predict the weather , due to there arthritis.



humor-us...maybe you are part bear, and are shedding your winter coat [hair] getting ready for spring and the picnic basket session.[yogi-bear] cartoon.:)



dizzy or faint, dizzy is a inner ear thing vertigo??minears disease



Dizzy spells and hair loss every change of season - what's wrong?

Your blood presure can change with the change of the seasons, when it turns warmer, the blood vessels dilate, and your blood can flow faster, and this can cause dizziness or even nosebleeds in some people. Same thing in reverse when the weather starts getting colder.



Your hair can thin out in warmer weather, just like an animal shedding thicker hair. Hair also grows faster in warmer weather, "old" hairs are shed, making way for new ones to grow in.

No comments:

Post a Comment