Monday, July 27, 2009

Thick hair on my arms... please help!?

i have thick hair on my arms and i was wondering if there is anything i can do to make my arm hair thinner. i dont want to wax or anything like that cause that looks to unnatural. are there any lotions you woud recommend? im a girl



Thick hair on my arms... please help!?

if you want it all gone try nair or something, if you want to thin it out, sorry babe, but get to pluckin'



Thick hair on my arms... please help!?

Don't worry gurl, that's something special given from god to you, I really appreceated yours. For my side, you will look sexy with your soft smooth hairs....Thanks



akulalan@yahoo.com Report It



Thick hair on my arms... please help!?

I don't know how to make it thinner without waxing or shaving, but you can bleach the arm hair to make it less noticable.



Thick hair on my arms... please help!?

I really don't think you can thin your arm hair. But its not as unnatural to get rid of that air completely as it would seem. I thought the idea was so weird, but then the guy I liked told me it was gross to have a lot of arm hair so I started shaving it. My arms are so much smoother now and I don't have to worry about embarassing hairs. I'm not saying its the best thing to do, but think about it.



Thick hair on my arms... please help!?

ummm bleaching is the best way ...



bleach will give you the same color as your skin..so you don't have to worry about putting lotions everyday



Thick hair on my arms... please help!?

wax... it gets thinner and sparser over time, nothing else will do it



shaving makes it worse over time as will the depilatory cremes



so leave it alone or wax



Thick hair on my arms... please help!?

hmm.. mayb lyke bleach them. it'll look blonde but at least no one can see it unless they get really close but im sure u'll prevent that from happening :)



Thick hair on my arms... please help!?

bleach



Thick hair on my arms... please help!?

i know you said you dont want to wax but thats what i would recomend, if its the pain then ill tell you waxing doesnt hurt that bad and if the hair annoys you enough then youll get over that, that is the only way that i know of to make it thinner, waxing repeatedly can damage the hair follicle and cause the hair to stop growing... good luck with the whole thing



Thick hair on my arms... please help!?

No i don't wax my arms either, but maybe try it once, and ask your friends on feedback. it's in your genes, wich sadly means you can't do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment