Saturday, August 1, 2009

What's a good way to straighten my hair?

My hair is thick and course like a brillo pad. I've got my hair thinned, use Herbal Essences Dangerously straight spray or mousse, and use a blowdrier, but nothing will straighten my hair. I want it o hang down over one eye, but it all curls to the side in thick wavy clumps. Is there something I should be doing that I'm not?



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

I recommend you use a straightening iron.



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

shave it off



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

You can blow dry it straight.



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

a flat iron is the best way



way better than a hairdryer



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

use a straightner silly!



:]



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

flat iron it...best way to do it. Use Garnier Fructise Smoothing milk, flat iron it, then add a lil more smoothing milk. Works for me!



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

use a brush when blow drying. it will not just go straight you have to pull it straight while drying. also you must blowdry it until the hair is 100% dry or it will bounce right back. keep using the same products.



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

With a straightener, or you can get it 'thinned' proffesionally like you said that you have. You can get a straightener (like a curling iron) for under $20 dollars at a local drugstore. And be happy with your hair! It sounds, frankly, gorgeous! I have wanted thick, curly hair my whole entire life, and instead I either have thick hair, when it's long, or thin hair when it's short.



I also think you can 'train' your hair to stay down over one eye, by using either a blow dryer, or if that doesn't work, a lot of moose. But i wouldn't want it do hang over one eye; that can cause really bad acne!



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

Have you ever thought about going to a professional hair dresser and having it chemically straitened?



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

i also have the herbal essence dangerously straight but its ment to be used right before you straighten your hair. You spray it in your hair comb it then straighten it.



It works like a charm on my hair.



But my hair in thin and just really frizzy.



Hope i helped



;)



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

I suggest heading right down to Broadway and spending your hard earned cash on an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical. You'll be so appalled at the fiendishly vapid world he creates that any curl in your hair will miraculously disappear before the third act. When you leave, your coif will look like five gallons of water were dumped upon it.



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

If you dry it with blowdryer, use small sections and a large round brush (try a Conair Infinity round brush). Make sure to use your straightening cream first and maybe a little after. When your hair is completely dry you might run a straightening iron to finish it. Unfortunatly nothing will perfectly straighten you hair but at least this will help you to get it manageable.



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

i would suggest to blow dry it first so that it can be relaxed. and then straighten it with a straightening iron (the thin ones are better compared to the thick ones) and then once you've done that you want to apply some anti-frizz spray so it can have a soft finished look to it. and just style it as you want



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

I had the same exact problem as you! Do not use a straightening iron which is what I used to do. The damage is IRREVERSBLE! What you will need to do is start with cleaned and conditioned towel-dried hair. Make sure you rinsed all products out of your hair when in the shower. You will also need a fat round bristle brush and an ionic blowdryer, preferably tourmaline. Section your hair into five areas: 2 sides of your head, then three from your forehead to your neck. Using the brush, blow dry small sections drying the roots first. Make sure you are keeping the blow dryer three inches from the hair and blowing down the shaft of the hair at a 45 degree angle. These techniques along with patience and practice turned my brillo hair straight and sleek. Hope it works for you!



What's a good way to straighten my hair?

When you straighten it, go slow. Hold it there for a while (but gradually move it down so it doesn't make a crease in your hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment