Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair idea?

im 13 and i wanted a new hair style for school.



i dont want it to shorten it because im growing it out.



i have hair thats a about 2 and 1/2 inches from the shoulder



and it really thick.



and i was thinking about putting alot alot of layers all over, but more almost at the top of my head.



them i wanted to thin my hair out and thin out the bottom of my hair more them everywhere else.



heres a link to how my hair looks.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4zxci6g



thx :)



Hair idea?

I love your hair! It's really cute. I think the more layers on the top of your hair would be cute. That's what I want to do to my hair before school starts.



Hair idea?

maybe die it red and blonde but i like the hairstyle it is at now!!!



Hair idea?

omg!!! i think your hair right now is way way cute.... LOVE THE BANGS!!! ne ways, i think you should get it shorter, just in the back so its in a really cute, modern a line.



Hair idea?

I love how it is now, you look really pretty with that hair style, stick withi it!



Hair idea?

I think your hairs cute but pretty short as is...your idea might look good though too.



so go with your gut.



:]]



Hair idea?

u should get the layers then do some highlights



Hair idea?

get it layered and use a medium curling iron on it.They are like half the size of a regular iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment