Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair has gotten thin..is there any products to repair it.?

i have long hair and i had my hair dyed a lighter shade a year and a half ago. About a year ago i dyed it back to my dark hair. ever since then my hair has gotten very thin and is falling out alot and it has alot of Breakage. is there any products that really work for this kind of damage to help repair my hair.



all suggestions are appreciated.



My hair has gotten thin..is there any products to repair it.?

Well, don't dye your hair too much.



Heres some tips:



1. Put oil in your hair at least once a week. Coconut oil and almond oil are good.



2. Make sure you don't scratch your scalp.



3. Wash hair 2-3 times a week.



4. A good shampoo to use is Aveda scalp control. I used to have the same problem as you and this product really helped.



My hair has gotten thin..is there any products to repair it.?

there is this one product called bed head it make people with thin hair it helps them make it thicker



My hair has gotten thin..is there any products to repair it.?

yh try vatika oil that works with me u can buy in sainsburuy or olive oil the best 2 make hair thick jus heat it up nd put in da hair



My hair has gotten thin..is there any products to repair it.?

Yes. I had a similar problem. There are a few things you can use. There's a product called Euphoria for sensitive scalp, dry hair, breakage, and other ailments. It's all natural (no petroleum like in other products) and I noticed a difference within a week. You use about a dime sized portion everyday for five minutes in the shower. Then, once a week you take the same amount and comb it through. Place a plastic cap around your head and apply heat for twenty minutes. Wash it out as normal.



If you can, use defrizzer (from the salon! Not from the grocery store). I recommend Pureology. It's amazing! It's sold in a few salons worldwide now. So, give it a try. Also, pick up a hair mask (protein based) and use it ONCE a week...no more. If you use it too often, the protein can actually weaken the hair and make it stringier.



If you prefer blonde hair (which can be very damaging after a while) I would suggest dying the bottom layer of your hair a darker shade to promote shine. You can still dye the top layer blonde colours, but you get a more natural feel and your hair doesn't suffer as badly. Just make it one or two shades darker than your roots.



If that doesn't work (which I'm sure it will!), I would suggest cutting off a few inches to get rid of the stringy, dry bits. Actually, if you're not overly protective of your length, cutting a half an inch off would be great. It will make your hair look much better.



Good luck! Remember health is always important!

No comments:

Post a Comment