Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair!~ From thick - to - thin!?

My hair isnt even that curly, yes its wavy, THATS WHAT I HAVE A STRAIGHTNER FOR lol. I want my hair to be thinner, not straighter, thinner. Is there anything besides using a special type of scissors? (not including straightners) Thanks, and please tell me atleast one or two thngs about the process of your choice (pros and cons maybe?) THANKS! xoxo



Hair!~ From thick - to - thin!?

Using conditioner might help, but scrapers are use for making your hair thinner, it all depends on your haircut if you want it thin or thick.



Hair!~ From thick - to - thin!?

shave it.... then it will grow again and start shape your hair what ever style you want.....



or



always wear hat.... it will slowly make your hair thinner or flat



Hair!~ From thick - to - thin!?

you can try razoring it. my hair is mega thick and i razor it all the time now.



Hair!~ From thick - to - thin!?

Isn't it good to have thick hair ??



Hair!~ From thick - to - thin!?

get layers.



and when you get them, have them use a razer blade, not scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment