Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair's gotten thinner and thinner...?

I used to have really thick hair. After straightening it and when curling it after a shower %26amp; using so much product, my hair came out so easily that now my hair's so thin.



I know why it is, I just want to know how to get my thick hair back.



Please only answer if you've had experiance or know someone who it happened to, or if you know what you're talking about.



My hair's gotten thinner and thinner...?

My friends hair got really thin after using Herbal essences shampoo, conditioner, and products for weeks. She then switched to dove moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and rarely uses products and now her hair is getting better. So, if u use Herbal essences, STOP. Then try using moisturizing hair care products.



My hair's gotten thinner and thinner...?

: You can get on PreNatial Vitiamins, they really made my hair thickin up %26amp; hardened my Nails as well.



2: You can also get on some Vitiamins for your Hair, Nails, %26amp; Skin will also help along with the PreNatial Vitiamins.



3: Pluss watch what you eat as well try to eat your fruits %26amp; veggies and just try not to stress out to mutch I know it's hard not to but for your sake if you want your hair to get thicker that's one of the main things that will help.



4: Try not to brush your hair a whole lot either, that will also Help too.



My hair's gotten thinner and thinner...?

Just don't straighten or curl it or use alot of product in your hair for a little while and it should get nice and thick again.



My hair's gotten thinner and thinner...?

You just stop using it so much. I used to straighten mine a lot. I stopped doing it so much and my hair is growing back.



My hair's gotten thinner and thinner...?

edensbodyworks.com



My hair's gotten thinner and thinner...?

Thinning hair is almost always a sign of a serious medical problem, and usually has nothing to do with products and styling. Thinning hair is a classic sign of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, which also causes infertility, diabetes and cardiac problems. It can be diagnosed by a simple blood test. The bottom line is thinning hair in women is not normal and needs to be addressed immediately, especially if you have a condition like PCOS, because if you have that your hair loss cannot be reversed. You can take medication to stop further loss, but you won't grow any more hair. I encourage you to see your doctor.



My hair's gotten thinner and thinner...?

just ask your hair stylist he or she would give you a special type of shampoo and conditioner and stop usung that straigtner!!!



My hair's gotten thinner and thinner...?

I guess it depends in your genes, Do you know if thinness runs in the family? But I have heard that as the years goes by so much stuff going in your hair eventually the results of long time use of products can and do effect your health of your hair.



Try not to straighten it that often especially if you have natural wavy or curly hair. As far as growing thick hair back I wish I knew, just eat right and take vitamins and exercise drink lots of water that is the only thing I think would help our bodies. Good Luck!!! PS Don't wash it that often either only if you are going to do something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment