Saturday, August 1, 2009

Is this hair straightener good??

k well i went to the states yesterday and i just got a straightener by remington and it was 50 bucks and it has 30 heat settings but the heat is 210鎺砪 it is actually good and everytime i straighten my hair steam comes out so does dat mean its good?. And also my hair is really thick and coarse so when i leave it all open it looks big like since i have thick hair and i really want to leave my hair open and i was hoping that my straightener would make my hair like this http://www.hairresources.com/images/sce/...



straight like that cause i reaaaallly want a straightener that will make my hair like that but then i was also wondering is remington a good company and u know those chi and kai and sedu straighteners are their heat settings 30 or 40 but then the heat is really high like 300 or 200 and is there any way i can thin my hair out at home and if i do thin it will it eventually be straight like that picture and i know thats a celebs pic but then will my hair be straight



Is this hair straightener good??

I know where you are coming from I HAVE EXTREMELY curly hair!! If your straightener is extremely hott with many heat setting then it will burn and destroy your hair. Your straightener seems like a good one. All you have to do is grab small chunks of your hair and slowly bring the straightener down the layers or hair. It should work just fine..hey my hair straightened right now! REMEMBER not too hott not too cold! haha..btw you can get spray at any store like target or Walgreen's that makes sure the straightener doesnt destroy! it is a spray...try to look for it! I have a very thick straightener too..it makes the process go really fast. Dont worry, your straighten should work just fine..if not try to get "dangerousy straight" shampoo by: herbel esscences OR something like that! I wish you luck! Talk to me again soon!



ANY MORE QUESTIONS?



just ask me,



Emelia::May %26lt;33333



Is this hair straightener good??

I have a Remington Straightener myself...mine works great! I have thin hair though; but my sister has very thick hair..this is what i do to get her hair straight. Once you straighten your hair, you must blow dry it...a few strands at a time...after that apply a small amount of oil sheen ( IT COMES IN A CAN AT ANY BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE) then use your straightener again! Trust me it works..Not only is my sisters hair really thick she has those very very very tight curls as well. Hope this helps ya. Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment