Saturday, August 1, 2009

Girls? question about my hair? im a guy?

hey i need some advice. i have long thick black hair thats kinda wavy at the end. im thinking about getting it thinned and was wondering which you think would look better on me:



long thick black hair



or



long thin black hair



i dont want to get it that thin just a little cuz whenever its kinda windy the wind blows my hair and my hair is thick so it kinda stands up. thanx for ur help



Girls? question about my hair? im a guy?

How about something like this? http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty...



Ask to have your hair thinned %26amp; get just enough layers to remove bulk %26amp; add definition. You don't want bushy hair but you don't want flat hair either.



Girls? question about my hair? im a guy?

thick, its hot



Girls? question about my hair? im a guy?

get layers on top thats so hot and put some shine stuff in it everyone will love it!!!



Girls? question about my hair? im a guy?

thick definatetly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... chicks love it it is exotic and mysterious



Girls? question about my hair? im a guy?

cut it short!!



Girls? question about my hair? im a guy?

It depends on your facial shape...



Girls? question about my hair? im a guy?

get it a little layered.......but dont make it too thin that isnt sexy.... keep the thickness its very sexy!!!!!!!



Girls? question about my hair? im a guy?

you sure your nota women?worrying about hair lol jk thin it then but itll blow more easily



Girls? question about my hair? im a guy?

i like short hair personally..

No comments:

Post a Comment