Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to make thin hair permanently thicker?

If you say bodywave how do you get it and how long does it last?



How to make thin hair permanently thicker?

I once had a problem with my hair thinning and it was b'cus of stress. So I went to a hair stylist and ask what I need to do. Of course she told me to have a seat in her chair...LOL Anyway, she used to stuff in my hair call Apogee. i was about 6 months pregnant and the very smell of this stuff made me so sick however, this stuff works if you want thick and healthy hair. You should be able to purchase it yourself at any hair product store. If not, go to a salon and explain your situation to the stylist. He or she should know exactly what to do!



How to make thin hair permanently thicker?

You can't

No comments:

Post a Comment