Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My friend has VERY thin hair. What kind of haircut would make her look less bald?

Your friend probably needs to see a doctor if her hair is exceedingly thin. Hair loss in women/girls usually indicates other health problems.



In the meantime, a very layered short cut will give her more volume and make the most of the hair she does have. Using products such as volumizers and mousse will also help puff up her style.



My friend has VERY thin hair. What kind of haircut would make her look less bald?

I wouldnt try a haircut first. I would first buy some volumizing shampoo and conditioner and try that out. If not, go to a hairsalon and get haircare products that you cant buy in a regular store. I have the same problem, and my hairdressor gave me this certain shampoo, and my hair was full of volume the next day!



My friend has VERY thin hair. What kind of haircut would make her look less bald?

shorter hair normally makes hair look thicker.



or, if she's up for it she can get extensions to make her hair apear thicker.



My friend has VERY thin hair. What kind of haircut would make her look less bald?

Anything with layers, which works for both short/long hair. But if her hair is very thin, it's possible that a simple haircut will not solve her problem no matter how well-done it is.



So if the thinness of her hair is really the problem, then she should try remedies other than just haircuts. Instead of getting a haircut, she can get a perm, which will add a nice volume to her hair without compromising her hair length. I would actually recommend getting a perm over getting a haircut. But if her hair is very, VERY thin, then before doing anything else, she should buy hair products that strengthen and volumize her hair. They have plenty of those in drugstores.



I suspect she's already using those products already, but if she's not, I'd suggest Garnier. Their Body %26amp; Volume or Length %26amp; Strength shampoos should work for her. Don't forget about conditioners. I also recommend Full %26amp; Thick shampoo by Pantene - it's made specifically for people with thin hair. If she's not sure what she likes, she should walk into any drugstore and try to find products that best suit her interest.



Garnier products:



http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr...



Pantene Products:



http://www.pantene.com/jsp/category/cate...



If it's volume and thickness your friend wants, she should try to go to for a Alessandra Ambrosio look, or any of those Victoria's Secret models with full wavy hair. Straight hair with volume is very hard to pull off, even with thick hair, unless you get your hair blow-dried by a professional. So a perm would be a good option. Your friend can buy a hair curler instead, but remember, those torture your hair and cause severe damage in the long run.



My friend has VERY thin hair. What kind of haircut would make her look less bald?

A short layered cut will give the illusion that you have a lot of hair %26amp; thicker hair at that. Getting a perm will also give the same illusion. I have very fine hair myself, %26amp; that's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment