Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to straighten my thin hair? got a flatiron!?

do you have thick hair ?



if so.



use spray on protection



and divide yr hair in layers and



straiten over yr hair a couple times and



brush everypart before you strasighten it.



do you have medium hair ?



use spray protection,



maybe you should divide your hair in layers



brush it before you



straighten it.



do you have thin hair ?



use spary protection,



no dividing in layors just straiten.



brush before straightening,



go over as many times until straightened.



P.S.



If you don't use spray protection you



can get massive hair damage



and split ends.



D:



not a good thing.



How to straighten my thin hair? got a flatiron!?

there you go! now just use it!



How to straighten my thin hair? got a flatiron!?

spray in a heat protection spray . then take your hair in small pieces and go slowly over it.



How to straighten my thin hair? got a flatiron!?

maybe you should find a shampoo that is specifically made to help straiten hair... that way you wont have to damage your hair when you straiten it.



How to straighten my thin hair? got a flatiron!?

clip up the top part and straiten the bottom. then let the top down and straiten your whole head. this is good especially if u have really thick hair



if u straiten it good in the morning it should stay strait all day



good luck!!



How to straighten my thin hair? got a flatiron!?

You do have a flatiron? That usually does the trick. How is your hair normally? (really curly, wavy...?) Have you tried blowdrying it straight first and then using a flatiron? That usually works for me, along with a straightening and shine serum you put on while your hair is still wet. John Frieda products work really well. I also have problems with humidity making my hair really frizzy as soon as I step out of the house (my hair is thin). I use Victoria's Secret shine serum for that, smells great and works well. You put it on while your hair is wet, blow dry it, iron it and it makes your hair so soft, shiny and impervious to frizz.



http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce...



How to straighten my thin hair? got a flatiron!?

strat at the top of ur head. slowey go down ward until u reach teh bottom. go over if needed.



How to straighten my thin hair? got a flatiron!?

To make my hair straighter, I use Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Flat Out Finishing Spray. It helps to make your hair straighter, and it stays that way all day. If that doesn't work, hairspray is good to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment