Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have very thin hair. What do I do so that it look heavy?

Try blowing your hair with your head upside down and put a little gel in hair.When your hair is dried just shake your head up and poof you'll have fat hair.Use a light hair spray.



I have very thin hair. What do I do so that it look heavy?

curl it? I can't help much, my hair is naturally thick and wavy :P also try that volumizing shampoo or whatever it's called, it might just work.



I have very thin hair. What do I do so that it look heavy?

Try Kapalvati,and Sirshashan.



I have very thin hair. What do I do so that it look heavy?

try getting some spray-gel type product and use that from your roots to create a full look.



works for me.. except to make it stay i use in conjunction with a straightener.



I have very thin hair. What do I do so that it look heavy?

there are many things you can do!!! as a stylist i recommend the use of a thickening shampoo and conditioner, and any product for fine hair. You could also use a root booster there's a great one by Altera but you can only get that in salons or beauty supply stores. My suggestion is if you live near a Sally Beauty Supply go in there and check there products out. They're generic brands of what is used in salons. And if you have any questions while you are there they are more than happy to help you.



I have very thin hair. What do I do so that it look heavy?

is it naturalling thin or cuz it is damaged or dry



more information plz



I have very thin hair. What do I do so that it look heavy?

Get it cut shorter, it'll look thicker.



I have very thin hair. What do I do so that it look heavy?

ill take your hair, you can have mine, i have naturally curly and naturally think hair lol



I have very thin hair. What do I do so that it look heavy?

y don't u try curling your hair



I have very thin hair. What do I do so that it look heavy?

using volumizing products with help "plump up" your hair and make it appear thicker than it is.



I have very thin hair. What do I do so that it look heavy?

um try using volumizing shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment